Do you have questions?
We've got answers.
What are the rates for your services and how much does a program cost?
Our rates are between $375-$500 per hour depending upon which service and provider you are working with, and whether or not you are a student.
There is an onboarding process for all new clients, no matter what journey is being chosen, and the onboard takes about 10 hours. See below to see what that looks like for each service.
Once you get through the case development phase of onboarding, there is another 10 hours, roughly, of physical therapy, manual therapy, education, program development (phase 1-2), coaching and training; spaced out between 4-8 weeks dependent upon individual needs and requirements. That is a total of 20 hours for functional coaching programs to reach completion, at a minimum. Many go beyond that. However, at the minimum, a coaching program ranges between $7500-10,000 in stages 1-2.
We absolutely understand that large investments can cause a suspension in the decision making process, and we have struggled with that many times in the past ourselves which is why we choose to be fully transparent about our rates. For context, the average hourly rate for a therapist ranges between $262-$678 without insurance.
Do you have discounts or payment plans?
Yes, we provide discounts for students of the CHEK Institute, as well as referral discounts. You can learn more about these during your initial call and we will give you a discount code to enter when you register online that will deduct either 20-25% off, or give you a certain number of credit hours.
There are also payment plans as well! You can choose the best down payment and monthly payment plan that fits your budget upon the final step of online registration.There is also a financing program available upon request that allows you to set up your own plan and rates.
Are there other options if I can't afford to work with you 1-1?
Yes! For this reason we set up our online membership in 2020 to provide the community and our clients with affordable access to continued support in all areas of their life. For $97 a month you get 2 hours of coaching each week at designated times every Monday, as well as access to recorded community Q&A calls, pdf downloads, courses and links to resources and free books. If you want to learn more about that, click on any of our links to Primal Pride or just copy and paste www.primalpride.com into your browser.
Do you work remotely and/or online with clients?
Yes, in fact we work with people from all over the world! However its always important to factor in that when you schedule with us that we are on Central Standard Time and so if you are on a different time zone, to be sure to adjust that time to reflect the correct time for your area.
*However, we cannot coach and develop sports performance or rehabilitation programs for anyone remotely until we have seen you in person for a full orthopedic physical assessment first. In these cases, our clients will fly or drive in (depending on where they live) and stay here at AnKi Sanctuary in the guest cottage with access to the Primal Fusion health facility for 3-4 days to complete the onboard and phase 1 of the program.
Can I schedule and pay for one hour at a time?
If you are seeking to work with Aleks on developing a program; no. If you are seeking to work with Sara informally and just need some guidance, yes.
Overall, only established clients that have completed at least 20 hours (either a full program, or a full onboard and parts 1-3 of counseling and/or integration can have the option to schedule 1-2 hours at a time because it takes time to build a foundation.
Keep in mind that we rarely even have follow up appointments or sessions that are less than 2 hours due to the nature of the work we do with our clients.
If you would like to schedule a 1-hr with Sara, click the following link:
Sara: 1 Hour Appointment
If you would like to schedule a 1-hr with Aleks, click the following link:
Aleks: 1 Hour Appointment
Can I cancel and get a refund once I've registered? If so, how?
We understand that things happen or come up that may require some reverse actions to help you to find a new center and direction. Our cancellation policies are clearly stated in our website or TOS. We are happy to work with you in cases of emergency. Based on our policies, we review where we are in the onboarding process and how much time (if any) we've logged in the client notes folder (ie; interviews, consult calls, 1-1 appointments, review of intakes, evaluations, notes, case planning, next steps etc) and we add that time up for its face value at our billable rate, and subtract this from what you paid (the whole or partial amount) and then we issue the total back to you as a refund.
To ensure the best experience for you and other clients, cancellations must be made by calling or texting your practitioner by 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
How many appointments are usually included in program packages?
There are usually an average of 6-8 appointments spaced out once a week to every 2 weeks, with the initial appointment lasting 4 or more hours. It is essential to understand that what you learn and go over during each of your appointments must be practiced as directed up until your next scheduled appointment, otherwise this will stall out the cadence and progression of your program.
Why am I charged for hours outside of my appointments?
We work for you, and only you, quite often and diligently in between your appointments with us, including work on your intake forms and Q&As, assessment results, remote support, program design and case planning. All billable time applied outside of scheduled appointments is logged in your client time log and you have full access to that at any time you would like to see it.
How long does a typical coaching program take?
After the initial onboard, which can average between 2 and 5 days, there is a scheduled appointment to gather more information and discuss goals. During the 1st appointment, there may be an orthopedic assessment which can take up to 4 hours or more. All of this information gathered is necessary for the most optimal programming to meet your goals. This is also a lot of information to review and evaluate before creating the first stage program, and can take anywhere between 7 to 12 business days, depending on practitioner case load. The practitioner will teach you some initial exercises, and stretches to perform and then review your movements upon your 2nd visit before executing final deliverable in a program. This is to ensure that you are physically responding to the initial work and exercises given, and if not then further soft tissue work (NST) and functional movement retraining will be necessary. Until the practitioner is confident that you are able to perform certain movements without pain or risk of injury, they will not assign a full program. If you present conditions that are worsening, this can take longer in terms of adjustments and foundational movement re-training. On average, a program can take anywhere from 10 to 18 weeks depending on goals.
What's the difference between Holistic Counseling and Integration Therapy?
Holistic counseling works to address the root causes of pain conditions in the physical, emotional and mental aspects of one's life, as well as working to overcome challenges in all areas of life by learning and understanding the core self through values and beliefs, while identifying authentic goals. Integration Therapy is the 2nd step to Holistic Counseling in which one has achieved foundational realizations, begun to make changes in their lives and now must learn to integrate their new Self into the same environments in which they live, work, learn and connect with others.
FUNCTIONAL HEALTH COACHING
- Schedule a consultation
- Complete online registration
- Complete and/or return any additional forms and information requested by the provider
- Labs and images, Questionnaires, Health & Health History Intakes
- Schedule and confirm your first appointment (1-2 hours), and/or your program assessment (4-6 hours)
- Onboard total hours deliverable = 1-3 hours
- Timeline: 1-2 weeks average
- Full orthopedic physical assessment (avg. 4 hours)
- Practitioner evaluation, case plan and stage-1 program development (2 hours billable and an average of 7-12 business days deliverable)
- Scheduled appointment with stage-1 program deliverable, training and manual therapy (2 hours)
- 1 to 2 scheduled follow-up appointments with training and manual therapy (2 hours)
- Part One total hours deliverable = 10 hours
- Timeline: 4-6 weeks
- Scheduled appointment for follow-up and reassessment (2 hours)
- Practitioner evaluation, case plan, and stage-2 program progression development (2 hours)
- Scheduled appointment with stage-2 program deliverable, training and manual therapy (2 hours)
- 1-2 scheduled appointments for follow-ups and training and manual therapy (1-4 hours)
- Part Two total hours deliverable = 10 hours
- Timeline: 4-8 weeks
COUNSELING & INTEGRATION
Similar to the coaching programs, there is a required onboard process that starts with a consultation to see if we are a good fit for you. From there, your provider will direct you to complete the online registration, where upon completion you will be given a link to schedule your first call or appointment.
Most appointments are 2, or more hours long and spaced out every 1-3 weeks depending on how you process information, and how long you need to assimilate and practice guidance on your own.
- Schedule a consultation
- Complete online registration
- Complete and/or return any additional forms and information requested by provider, such as any Q&A regarding present and past health status, current challenges and goals.
Practitioner deliverable of intake evaluations, case plan outline and 1st report (2-3 hours)
Scheduled 2 hour appointment to mutually review and discuss case plan, and initiate guidance and support (2 hours)
Client practice of assigned work (1-2 weeks); videos, reading, exercises with remote email support (provider billable 30 minutes, client deliverable 1-4 hours)
Scheduled 2 hour follow up appointment with continued guidance and support (2 hours)
- Repeat step 1 in Part Two (30 minutes)
- Repeat step 2 in Part Two (2 hours)
- Total hours deliverable = 10 hours
- 2-3 appointments with remote support, and an average of 8 weeks
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
WHAT WE DO:
- Work with you to mutually create the best plan for you
- Guide, investigate and teach
- Assess risk, challenges and potential future challenges as guideposts to developing and implementing a program and or plan so as to achieve goals without harm or injury
- Welcome and encourage text and emails in between appointments and use our discretion in responding with awareness of time weighed against urgency.
WHAT WE DON'T DO:
- Cookie cutter, copy and paste programs, planning or automated communication
- Treat or prescribe for medical conditions
- Solve your problems for you or give you answers or quick fixes
- Suggest, advise or implement any methods that we determine to increase risk of harm, injury or challenge to meet goals
- Train or deliver a program without full physical assessment, lifestyle, history and medical evaluation
- Respond to all texts and emails outside of working days and times
What are the client responsibilities?
- Complete registration
- Payment and online scheduling
- Communicate, share progress, ask questions, deliver any/all concerns during an in between appointments
- Complete and return all forms and questionnaires requested by provider
- Practice and perform all exercises assigned
- Follow all guidance/ advice given and reported
- Communicate/notify provider If unavailable to follow guidelines or if you need changes or modifications
- Share insights, progress, concerns and ask questions with understood expectation that provider may or may not respond to text or emails but will always discuss and address during scheduled appointments
- Initiate all communication in between scheduled appointments
What is expected of the client?
- Communicate concerns and ask questions
- Be truthful and forthcoming in all information requested by provider
- Be responsible for scheduling appointments, being on time and canceling within 48 hours
How to prepare and maximize the most optimal experience
- Become familiar with and follow through on your responsibilities and what is expected
- Complete and perform all exercises, assigned work provided
- Email 2 days before appointment with bulleted list of updates, progress, challenges and questions for upcoming appointment
- Get adequate sleep, drink plenty of water, eat healthy, organic whole foods, move your body and expose yourself to natural sunlight at least 30 minutes a day!
PRIMAL FUSION'S OATH TO SERVE
IT IS OUR COMMITTMENT TO EACH AND EVERY CLIENT TO:
Uphold and protect your integrity, safety and privacy
Address your needs by working in alliance with the information you provide
Recognize you and your inherent wholeness and honor any form in which your pain is presented
Refrain from any action or guidance that may cause harm to you physically, emotionally or spiritually
Be honest and truthful about our services, what we can provide, and the time we work for you outside of scheduled appointments
Respect and honor all walks of life, levels of development, cultural and spiritual beliefs, religions and moral interests with compassion and non-judgment
Support and guide you in achieving a meaningful and fulfilling life experience in accordance with your personal dream and stated goals
Refer you out to other providers or services outside of our expertise when/if we identify those needs to be a priority in reaching your desired goals safely, effectively and efficiently