To lead with integrity...you, first, must become better.
It will take more than shifting your mindset, ascending to 5D and 6D or wherever you go, more than drinking tea and taking a journey into all three worlds or protesting your values to protect your boundaries … and it will take a lot more than eating 200% organic and sun gazing through your asshole for a two hours a day.
But, until you...
- Understand the grand landscape of conscious evolution and the cosmic cycles of the ages…
- Understand the metaphysical and universal laws (not recite them; but understand them through sober integration)
- Know the true depth and meaning of working with the shadow self, as in making the darkness conscious (a) externally and (b) internally
- Can face the lies you have been telling yourself about yourself and learn that you can’t always believe yourself
- Recognize everything you have avoided and suppressed and truly consciously engage in your own process of individuation by facing- first- your own disillusionments
... will you be able to fully integrate the shifts taking place during this transition, while facing the inevitable battles of resistance against it.
Yes, there will be battles and they will be worth fighting- but nothing is worth fighting more then the battles going on inside of us. This is the work that prepares us for the battles outside.
“The way out of the maze of human confusion is through the uncomfortable awareness of our own sneaky, deceptive patterns- and one of those is our keen ability to constantly project our shit out externally by pointing the finger at everybody else is shadows.”
The more I work with myself (and my own inner landscapes ) as well as a guide for others, the more I realize what masters we all are at 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
- Your motives.
- Your justifications.
- Your judgements.
- Your need to control.
- Your expectations.
- Your pettiness and revenge.
- Your jealousy and self pity.
- Your passive aggressiveness.
- Your need for distractions.
- Your impulses for pleasure.
- Your ill wishes for others.
- Your disingenuous responses.
- Your closet of secrets.
Be radically willing to notice the unholy, misaligned patterns within yourself as well as you can identify them within your own head.
Get aware with yourself.
Become intensely curious about how you keep ending up in familiar, painful or uncomfortable situations.
The way out of the maze of human confusion is through the uncomfortable 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 of our own sneaky, deceptive patterns- and one of those is our keen ability to constantly project our shit out externally by pointing the finger at everybody else is shadows.
This is the realest self work you will ever do.
Read this article below if you would like to learn more about shadow work, and ways to integrate the positive aspects of your shadows into the conscious.
Freedom & Truth
Sara Gustafson PhD, HLC
Wait! Before you go there's more.
Sara's Bonus Resources & Recommended Learning
What I absolutely love about this cookbook is how every recipe section is divided by season, and within every season they provide the elemental associations with guideposts to maintain harmony & balance!
Nick Corbishley discusses the v-passports on Kyle Kingsbury Podcast, episode 249
Nick Corbishley is an author and journalist. He covers breaking news, economics, finance and politics with a global perspective. He covers many of the topics not covered by mainstream media or at least from a perspective they don’t share. One such topic is the implementation and endgame of vaccine passports. He covers this topic thoroughly in his recent book “Scanned”. We didn’t cover even half of what I hoped to, but no worries yall, we’ll be running this one back.