Holistic Wellness Programs & Services
We are disrupting physical and wellness cultures by emphasizing the integration of all energy bodies
Sports Performance • Athletic Development • Training • Fitness • Posture / Form / Breathing • Work-in / Recovery • Identifying Weak Links
Pain & Injury
Chronic Pain Conditions • Rehabilitation • Prevention • Management • Psychic / Spiritual Effects of Injury • Metaphysical Correlations • Systemic Interrelations
Anxiety / Depression • Stress management • Life Transitions Relationships • Healing trauma • Beliefs, Thoughts, Feelings • Recognizing Our Blind Spots
Meditation • Flow state • Connection • Authentic Soul Expression • Introspection / Shadow Self • Creative Expression • Spiritual Development
Health & Nutrition
Nutrition • Hydration • Health Conditions • Reverse Disease • Weight Management • Hormones • Sleep / Rhythms • Energy • Detox
Hormones • Stress, Anxiety, Depression • Relationships • Motherhood • Happiness • Authenticity • Purpose / Passion • Accountability
Performance & Injury Risk Assessment
The PIRA is an advanced level orthopedic physical assessment for those who want to maximize their performance potential by establishing a high level understanding of weaknesses and imbalances within all systems of the body that could be limiting their physical achievements and, more importantly, putting them at risk for injury and impending pain challenges. This also greatly benefits anyone who is experiencing chronic pain, injury, re-injury or post-operative challenges and would like to reverse and heal distress in the body or speed recovery.
This is an advanced level orthopedic physical assessment for posture, pain and performance to assess risk and design preventative programming modalities. The assessment takes up to 4 hours, sometimes more, which can be done all at once or split into 2-3 appointments.
- Infant movement pattern assessment and the application of infant development exercises as a foundation for Primal Pattern® movements.
- A holistic, integrated model of Primal Pattern® movement assessments and application of the science of biomechanics and kinesiology
- Advanced postural assessments and functional training technique evaluations
- Goniometric assessments of posture and relevant joint range of motion.
- Effective patient screening, ruling out any red flags through careful examination of medical history, orthopedic assessment, and length/tension assessment
- Comprehensive, full-body assessments of your key biological systems.
- Evaluation of effective spinal and core stabilization.
- Orthopedic assessments of the cervical, temporomandibular, shoulder regions
- Comprehensive emotional and cognitive-behavioral interview of patient to map interrelations of immobility, pain and injury
- Use of the Chakra system to tie in all interrelations with meridians, glands, organs and the musculoskeletal systems
- Study and review of all HAQ risk scores, medical history, diet and lifestyle, current symptoms and injuries
Integrative Health & Performance Appraisal
Identify the root cause of your symptoms and health challenges before treating the symptoms! The IHA helps you uncover and understand the body’s messaging systems as a means to measure your state of wellness and overall risks to your health by integrating health history information with current elevated symptoms and then mapping the interrelations of each system in the body to determine the root cause.
The Health Appraisal Questionnaire (HAQ) was originally developed in 1978 by James F. Fries, MD, and colleagues at Stanford University. It was one of the first self-report functional status (disability) measures and has become the dominant instrument in many disease areas. It is widely used throughout the world and has become a mandated outcome measure for clinical trials in rheumatoid arthritis and other diseases.
The HAQ is an advanced questionnaire system for assessing physiological load within each of the 12 systems of the body and providing the practitioner with visual feedback to perform organ mapping and make essential lifestyle modifications based on your score results, as well as your individual health history, current symptoms, and your most troubling current challenges.
The HAQ can be followed up and re-taken every 4 to 6 weeks to assess progress and make appropriate changes and modifications.
Neurosomatic Therapy Appointments and Packages
Neurosomatic Therapy (NST) is an integrative form of manual therapy that identifies and corrects structural and biomechanical patterns in the body that cause chronic pain. Chronic pain is traditionally treated in a way that does not address the underlying soft tissue causes of pain. When performed in isolation, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy, and medicinal pain management fail to address the entire health issue. By using careful analysis of dysfunctional postural and movement patterns to create a comprehensive therapy program NST fully addresses the five stages of rehabilitation
Five stages of rehabilitation:
1. Eliminate Muscle Spasm 2. Restore Flexibility 3. Restore Proper Biomechanics
4. Increase Muscle Strength 5. Increase Muscular Endurance
The best part of NST is that it not only eliminates pain, but it also educates the patient on ways to prevent recurrence of the injury.
Because it combines a variety of disciplines, NST is effective for treating a large variety of pain conditions. Additionally, NST can help athletes and musicians keep their bodies strong, properly aligned, and functioning at their peak performance every day.
- Chronic low back pain
- Disc herniation
- Planta Fasciitis
- TOC – thoracic outlet syndrome
- Trigger finger
- Headaches / migraines
- Atlas Dysfunction
- Dizziness / fatigue
- Scalp sensitivity
- Poor flexibility
- Chronic re-injury
- Chronic inflammation
- Osgood Schlatter
- Leg length inequality
- Post-partum imbalances
- Winging scapula
- Spinal misalignments
- Hammer toe
- Breathing difficulties
- Carpal tunnel
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Hip pain
- Neck pain
Advanced Health & Performance Program
The Advanced Health & Performance program utilizes the highest level of clinical orthopedic assessments worshiped by professional athletes and sports teams. These assessments provide you with a map to your entire physical and metaphysical bodies while integrating each system to maximize therapeutic outcomes, as well as fitness, performance, health and wellness goals.
For sports conditioning, body comp goals, health and emotional wellness goals, that would mean the integration of exercise, nutrition, cognitive-behavioral and mind-body techniques as well as neurosomatic therapy and soft tissue work for anatomical correction and balance.
- consultation scheduled on-site, by phone or skype
- comprehensive health and wellness assessment
- the highest level orthopedic physical assessment (PIRA) (2x3hrs)
- integration of individual spiritual development, conscious awareness, investigating archetypes and core language
- 6 weekly appointments for training and follow ups, re-evaluations, assessments and program advancement
- manual therapy such as massage, NST, reflexology and energy work.
- Your custom exercise program will be designed as a weekly schedule that will allow you to watch videos, track your progress, and print handouts during non-appointment training and activities
Mastery of ME Program
Mastery of M.E. stands for balancing our mental and emotional fields by expanding our conscious awareness of self, relationships and the world around us.
Appointments are pre-scheduled every month to remain on track, and we work on the needs presented to us at the time. So this is about you, not a cookie-cutter program we email out to anyone who registers. These programs can be done in person or remotely, based on your geographical location and/or preferences.
What you will learn and master:
- full understanding of your health risk assessment based on all 12 systems of the body
- a customized program based on your intake reports
- identify the priority markers to begin making changes
- you will be able to design your own goals based on an integrative system that helps you to identify and integrate your core values, needs, beliefs and ultimately, your dream. This is what motivates you, and 99% of our clients are unable to identify this without intensive coaching.
- how to grow spiritually and evolve into your soul’s purpose
- how to identify and untie the knots of conditioned beliefs and manage stress to overcome anxiety and limiting thought patterns that often sabotage your goals
- how to create an exercise and movement program based on your own bio-individual needs and requirements, as well as your own preferences and budget
- how to create and follow a nutrition plan that tailors to your dietary needs at any given time, as they are always changing – and how to identify when those changes are needed
- you will learn and practice various recovery methods to restore energy in the body and heal or correct health problems and injuries.
- full understanding of your own chemistry, your hormones, digestion and circadian rhythm- and how to apply that knowledge into your ever changing needs as you grow healthier
You will practice and master the balance of Six Foundations as well as the Four Doctors. Your life will be forever changed as you say goodbye to old habits and patterns and break free from the chains of challenging health issues and fitness goals.
You will become your own Master of Holistic Health & Spiritual Awareness!
Holistic counseling and life coaching sessions are designed for individuals and couples to create positive conflict resolutions, heal stress and transform cognitive-behavioral patterns.
- These Intensives are a 3-month or 6-month wellness programs to help individuals and/ or couples overcome chronic health issues, mood disorders, disease, addiction, and obesity.
- Work and self-paced exercises are given to clients to complete and practice in between appointments and are necessary to accomplish the goals of the program.
- Exercises are taught and guided to help identify conditioned beliefs and social, cultural programming that can be the root causes of dis-ease and conflict.
- Appointments are offered via phone or Skype remotely, or 1-1 in person and are pre-scheduled at the start of the program
*All coaching and counseling packages begin with the “Onboard”, which establishes every new client or couple with an interview (20 minutes), remote/online assessments, and an evaluation to get started with the first appointment (1 hour).
*All following appointments are pre-scheduled and can be followed online with the customized holistic guides and work discussed in sessions, and are assigned to each client or couple’s personal and private online portal.